ia ARTitudine! Festival

15th-18th July, "La Motoare" - Bucharest

sábado, 18 de julio de 2009

Yesterdays FEED BACK!!!

Here You can see the festival participant opinions about the previous festival day :
INTELEG :
Lucruri!
Volunteering is an art...become an Artist!
Ca nu are rost...
Sa inteleg intotdgauna mai bine simt.
Marea te spolai.
Nedreptaten!
Understanding people!
VAD :
A very beautiful place with nice people!
Oameni frumosi!
In ceata deci...
Oameni fericiti!
I like it a lot it´s very childlish!
Foarte tare!
A fost foarte interesant siam aflat multe loeruri, la toata lumea.
All the feelings comes from inside ad are very intimate.
SIMT :
Lumea!
The poi-poi´s rock!
I feel well!
Hungry!
Happy, happy- joy, joy!
Bello bellisimo, bravo!
I feel like I´m in love!
Ceva ciudat!
Good luck!
This is realy ok - I don´t feel bad at all!

We are also waiting for Your opinion! Join us!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario